Demons Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demons Staff Application

Post by DemonicRipper on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Minecraft IGN: DemonicRipper
Playtime: I've currently have been playing for 3 weeks as a rough estimate but I have a very good schedule of logging in for hours straight many times a week.
Have you been banned?: I've been banned for 12 hours for placing 4 cobblestone blocks in someones base which also taught me that any block that someone has place or deleted in someones base is also considered grief, even if its 4 cobblestone blocks.
Brief explanation about myself: I'm 13 years old. I've been playing minecraft for 3 years. I had been moderator twice, admin twice, and co-owner twice on many other servers. I had lots of experience on being a staff and found that this server is very different, and I'm happy to learn more about learning on how to become a better staff.
Why should I be accepted?: I think I will have a good shot with staff because I'm very active with logging in. I know how to treat 95% of the problems. I am comfortable with comfortable with most staff commands. I will be respectful to all players and be a positive action to helping people. And I will like helping not only the players but the staff. It will be a great privilege for me to help out the only server I'm on the most. Smile

DemonicRipper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top