[Chloe]Familyyang6's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Chloe]Familyyang6's Staff Application

Post by Familyyang6 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 am

Application

1) What is your Minecraft Username?
Answer: Familyyang6

2) How long have you played on the server?
Answer: I just started today on 7/9/2014. Initially, about 5-6 hours.

3) Have you been Banned before?
Answer: No, I have never been banned and I’m not planning too.
I hope I don’t get banned lol.

4) Give us a Brief Explanation about yourself?

Name: Chloe
Sex: Female (hehe)
Nationality: Korean
Responsibilities: Violin Practice, Math Workbooks, Book Club(Reading Books & Answering Questions), Debate Homework, and Summer Homework which is (Bible Homework).
Hobbies: I love to draw. I like making “Flipnotes” in my Nintendo Dsi XL (lol). I love to be active go play outside and play hockey, basketball, handball, hide-seek, and etc. I love to listen to music without it I would have no life what’s so ever hehe. Music always has those right ones when you’re sad, happy, excited, or angry, it always just has the one song that just pumps you up and makes your day! I love to skype my friends maybe talk, sing too each other, talk about life, play online games together, and so much more things we do. I’m also mostly a PC Gamer, I play Maplestory, Minecraft, and maybe Combat Arms.
Description: I’m an organizing freak. Ever since I was a baby like no joke. If something was messy or unorganized I would clean it up. I went obviously get mad at the person who made the mess but then I would still clean. Make me feel good about myself and proud that I organized it and cleaned it makes me feel strong. Of course, organizing helps you in life. School, life, jobs, basically everything. If you stayed organized it will help you a lot throughout your High School, Junior High, and College years. Also, I love math. It’s the one thing I’m good at and enjoy learning. I love science too. Science gives you all these wondrous questions like “what is space?”, “what are stars?”, “what’s the big bang theory?” All these questions just come to your mind and you just like how is this and that and this and that. Makes you want to think about it and research and this that. We get to learn all this amazing knowledge from our teachers and families, books, encyclopedias, and more. Science I can’t explain it cause I don’t have the highest vocab but. It’s so amazing how people point their view on it and then the best part is when you get it like you get the picture and you get and it’s like mind-blowing and amazing and like oh my boloney. Science is still a question to a lot more things in the world and one day. We humans will know the knowledge of all. Lol I am so sorry about my opinion on science you do not have to read that but anyways. I’m known for the most athletic Asian girl at my school. As kid, I always did basketball at my elementary school I would always swish those 3-pointers and all dat lol. I did even half courts starting 4th grade which I pretty proud of and I can still do it today very well though. I am a smart person (lol). I love food. I love to help so muchhhhhhhh. I would help with someone in class or minecraft ANYTHINGGG. I love anime WOOHHHH!!! I would love to say more but I don’t want to go all over it going to take over but these are my main things I’m good at it.

5) Why should we accept your application?

You should accept me because..
- Im super organized that can help your server with some organize needs maybe help building where to place things idk but im the person you need for organization. And I love it and I enjoy it so much
- I am so helpful. I love to help people out makes me feel good and proud to help other. And I take so much interest in this server I mean all the great and creative ideas that has brought to this server. They aren’t many servers like this. I love to build and I’m a also creative person that might come up with good ideas.
- This server it interests me so much. I don’t want to to go over it because it will take a very long time lol. But Rick knows what I mean from always all the compliments I made. Like the Hunger Games was awesome with the Chest Monster that give you items when you kill it by killing chickens and other mobs so clever
- I want to populate this server. I want to make it where everyone can some and see how amazing this server is I mean seriously. Once again, they aren’t many servers like this. I want to help grow this server with more people so people can realize and see wow I never they were things like this and one day they can make their own and make new creative ideas like what Rick did.

I hope you accept me as your Staff. I appreciate for your time and effort and consideration in reading this. Thank You so much.
“Minecraft isn’t always about being the best but it’s mostly about having fun. It’s not always about if you’re the #1 Server in America. It’s about putting your mind to it and making new ideas and especially having fun. More ideas put to minecraft make us minecrafter give us more of a bigger picture and new creative fascinating FABOULUSSS ideas. Even blow minding ideas that people haven’t even imagined and it gives you and brighter picture of a better idea. We start to create a brighter and brighter ideas to never-ending number. But also, especially it’s always fun playing with your friends. Your friends make the most part of doing. Doing it together makes it the most funniest. And communicating and fighting together. That’s what makes a strong friendship. Minecraft is all about new themes & ideas, meeting new people and making a strong team together, creating new buildings & even things. So much more to minecraft, one day people will start to realize. Minecraft is Life. Minecraft is Love. Minecraft is Mind-blowing. Minecraft is Amazing. Minecraft is a place of what you want to be. Minecraft can be such more. Remember, shrek is life shrek is love. Amen”
- Quote by Chloe

Familyyang6

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chloe]Familyyang6's Staff Application

Post by WhiskyMiner420 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:31 am

Very nice Chloe Smile Im flattered and I hope to see you online and playing with us Smile

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

View user profile http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmedin on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 am

Look at those words man, :O

alexmedin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinoMunchy on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Holy shit this is one long ass paragraph
DinoMunchy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by verh on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Honestly I just skimmed, but from the things I picked up, it sounds like you are a hard working individual. You will be considered
verh
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bean1008 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Amen! Good luck! Maybe you will join us chat mods Razz
bean1008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alexmedin on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 pm

I agree, Hope to see you as a member of staff soon Very Happy !

alexmedin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top