Aarond22's Mod or Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aarond22's Mod or Admin Application

Post by aarond22 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:51 am

1. What is your Minecraft Name?​: aarond22

2. How long have you played on the server?: I just joined but I am loyal and trustworthy.

3. Have you been banned? No not that I can think of.

4. Give us a brief explanation about yourself.: Lets see, I am a Freshman (9th grade) at CHS (Cucamonga High School) I usually get A's and B's. I play baseball and basketball for a living and I go on the computer. I am also 14.

5. Why should we accept you?: I love to help people out, and have some fun to. I want to get this server many people, but I don't usually go advertising myself. If someone is on I'd tell them to advertise because when the new players come on I want to answer any questions they have. I have a few ideas that I have to get this server more players. First, arrange a voting system - servers with more votes get more players. Second, have more places where you advertise the server on websites, like PMC. I and the rest of the staff and all of the players and I want to be a part of staff team. I can help by answering people's questions and concerns. If I can't answer it, I'd tell other staff that would know the answer to the question. If someone does not know a crafting recipe to an item that they want to craft it, I'll tell it to them. Helping is not just answering people's questions or concerns or anything else of that nature, its to be kind. Having rude staff doesn't exactly help out the server. I will be very kind, but allow the occasional laugh.

aarond22

Back to top Go down

Re: Aarond22's Mod or Admin Application

Post by WhiskyMiner420 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:26 am

nice application Smile although i would like to point out that we do have a voting system! its very important and has been implemented since day one Smile just type /vote

also would like to point out that our server has /recipe. if you need to know how to make something you can use that. example /recipe cake tells you how to make a cake Smile

But being helpful is still a good thing! Hope to see you online more and using all the server features!

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

View user profile http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top