What is your In Game Name?
unearthedwill

What is your time zone?
London GMT

When are you available?
I am available from 4pm-12pm on weekdays and from 11am-1pm weekends

What is your In Game Rank?
Wither

When did you first start playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3 and know basically every fact about vanilla minecraft from basic, to (some) redstone, to item id's. I have always loved to play modpacks an have played them since 1.2.5 when i first got into tekkit and played on that about 3-4 hours a day, so I have broad knowledge of many things as to such ;D

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?
I have been staff on a multitude of servers as I nearly always take every rule into account. I have ran my own server, yet this went downhill due to funding and lack of popularity.

Why should you be staff?
Why do I want to be staff? Put simple it's because I want to be as much help as i can for the server. But you dont want it simply I guess ;P
I want to be staff as I find no greater pleasure than helping people and putting smiles on peoples faces  I enjoy spending time with the community and helping new players get around and giving inspiration to others!

I understand that the server already has a number of staff that regularly are online, however there are the times when they are not online, that people can find weak points to try and break the rules set to keep the server a great place for every player! I can be a large help with this!

Who are you?
Me? I'm unearthedwill OneWingedAngel or simply just Will, I am a 15 year old male from the UK and spend my time playing Video-Games and talking to my friends along with making new ones. I am a "Prodigy Pianist" as many people describe me as I enjoy to play the piano and play pieces from games. My favorite game is without a doubt Minecraft, i have to have over 5000 hours on this game by now lol, I have played minecraft from beta and enjoy building, playing hardcore, and playing on factions servers.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Hmm, now, this is the part i always struggle with as I am not so good at talking about myself mentally... I am a high aiming school student looking at A-A* in my GCSE's. I can be very competitive and love a challenge, however i can get annoyed quickly if such people lie or cheat said challenge, such could be said about many things i do. I have had the Mental Disability known as Aspergers since I was born (you can look it up if you dont know what it is) now, i don't show every sign stated by the state, yet i do have some of it's floors present such as my short patience for people who aggravate people i know, and hate, and I mean, HATE griefers... I have been left with rubble too many times to care about them anymore, or emphasize with them. I dont really know what else to say, if you want anything more specific just ask and i will attempt to add it for you.

That just about finishes it,
I hope you consider my application, and look forward to a responce,
Yours Sincerely
unearthedwill ~OneWingedAngel

(P.S i know this isn't from the template but I noticed the template after i wrote it xD)

The unearthedwill

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Application Of Amazing Awesomeness ;D

Post by WhiskyMiner420 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:34 am

Damn... can you play the minecraft music on piano? that would be cool!

Also you followed the format and added some extra ones! Thanks! nice application!

WhiskyMiner420
Admin

View user profile http://whiskyworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top