An Issue I Found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Issue I Found

Post by BojanglesEternal on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm not exactly sure where the correct place to state such an issues lies, but I need to say something of the happenings. I joined this server in hopes that I could start over with a new server and forget about the drama and backstabbing and everything else of MuffinCraft. Apparently, that isn't very possible. As it turns out, two people from the old server have taken it to heart to make my world a living Hell whenever we seem to be in the same place. I was not going to say anything, but as it stands now I have to. I don't have the strength to deal with all of the other things I have to deal with, what with my family and school and drama here. I do not need to be confronted by two bullies over the internet. I've been picked on my entire natural born life. I don't need in online too. I will not be saying names or saying exactly was done in this little post. I've taken a page from Switzerland's book. I'm staying neutral as long as possible. But I don't think I can handle this for much longer.

I'm sorry for ranting,
Alix...

(to be clear: I do not intend on leaving the server anytime near now. I just wanted to make a statement that bullying and things of the such should most definitely be intolerable on such a fine server.)

BojanglesEternal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Issue I Found

Post by alexmedin on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 pm

If someone bullies u do /ticket or u just say "Fuck u". It always works

alexmedin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Issue I Found

Post by WhiskyMiner420 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Noted.